Blog 6: Say cheese
How many types of cheese do you have in your fridge?
Cheese is one of my nemeses. I love it, I would happily eat cheese as part of every meal. Currently, I have 5 types of cheese in my fridge.
Tasty cheese - this is good for toasted sandwiches, on pasta etc.
"Pizza Cheese" - a mix of mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar. It's great and not oily for pizzas (funny how it's in the name, huh?)
Parmesan - sometimes I have a block, sometimes I have it in a shaker with cracked pepper or whatever, and other times I just get the shredded parmesan.
I also have a 3 cheese platter in the fridge that I'm giving as part of a christmas presents. I'm not going to have a look and see what they are because I'll just get sad that I can't eat them.
Anyway, cheese is awesome, I love it. It's gotten so expensive thought. Also, I think I have an intolerance to cheese - every time I eat it, I get a sore tummy, so I'm going to make an effort to cut down the amount of cheese I eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment