I saw this fab example. I took this picture this morning on the way to the bathroom. You'll notice that the door to the tent is not only open, but pegged open, as if it was done by design. The problem with this is that all the water gets in. They're oriented their tent the wrong way round, with the door facing into the rain. And with the door open, their whole veranda had filled up with water.
On the left hand side, you can see that the fly is touching the tent. This causes leaks. You can also see when the wind blows that they have things inside the tent touching the edges - another no-no when camping.

These are the same people who have a small kid and have spent their days sitting in the sun drinking. I feel sorry for the kid.
Rainy days when camping are good for going to the beach, the pool and the movies. I think we're going to see Megamind today, then will probably go to the pool this afternoon. I love going to the pool in the rain, it's nice and relaxing. And it will mean I get another cool bracelet to show you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment