I turn 22 on the 23 Feb next year. I'm a bit wary of this - I feel like once you're 22, you're a real live adult.
I have decided to m minutes ake a list of 22 things I want to do before I turn 22 (I got this idea from http://www.yesandyes.org/)
1. Complete the hundredpushups.com challenge
2. Lose 15 kg
3. Be interest-bearing debt free
4. Eat 5 things I've never tried before
5. Try 5 things I don't like to eat
6. Exercise at least 20 a day, every day
7. Read a book for myself, that isn't a uni-related book.
8. Complete the twohundredsitups.com challenge
9. Ride my bike again
10. Have some savings; stop living paycheck to paycheck
11. Update my CV
12. Spend a weekend with my friends
13. Watch a sunrise
14. Spend a day alone
15. Potty train my cat
16. Get back on the FlyLady bandwagon
17. Blog at least 5 days a week
18. Get a checkup at the doctor
19. Go to the dentist
20. Back up my computer!!!
21. Tidy the spare bedroom
22. Start saving, at least a tiny bit, for a house deposit, and add to it at least once a month
No comments:
Post a Comment