Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MAC Bad Fairy

We got the VV collection here in NZ! Only a week late, and gosh, was it beautiful! They were $26/polish, which isn't bad here where OPIs are $24.50.

I only got bad fairy as Formidable! is a dupe for Orly Galaxy Girl and Mean and Green for Space Cadet. I can get GG and SC through TD for under 1/2 the price, so decided to leave the other two.

Well, what can I say about Bad Fairy?

Great formula, sucky brush - the first one had sticky out bristles, and this second one is sort of frayed after 1 use.

My mani yesterday - BF over black.
[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/laurenmariesmith/photo-150.jpg[/IMG]

I also did some skittles of BF over silver, white and black for comparison's sake
1 coat
[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/laurenmariesmith/photo-144.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/laurenmariesmith/photo-145.jpg[/IMG]
w/ flash

2 coats
[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/laurenmariesmith/photo-146.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/laurenmariesmith/photo-149.jpg[/IMG]
w/ flash

3 coats
[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/laurenmariesmith/photo-147.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/laurenmariesmith/photo-148.jpg[/IMG]
w/ flash

I think BF is fantastic. I'd love it a little bit more if the brush wasn't such a pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment