Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FFS, sickness

So anyone who follows me on Twitter will know that I've been sick for the last week. I swear I'm getting sicker every day, and it really sucks. All I want to do is stay home in bed, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I've been using Revitanail on my newly naked nails - I took my acrylics off 2 weeks ago today and have been waiting, not so patiently, for my 3 weeks after which they will be strong and lovely. So far, they've grown heaps and are looking great. I've cheated a few times and worn colour, but only because I can't stand to have boring natural looking nails when I've got all that polish there staring at me!!!

Here they are the day I removed the acrylics:
Photobucket

Here they are after 1 week:
Photobucket

I've filed them down lots since then, so they're a nicer shape. Unfortunately, I aslo managed to chip a huge chunk off my left middle finger. It's pretty ugly, but is growing back remarkably quickly. Hopefully it will be nice and long by next week!

You know, I really think drinking water is doing great for my nails. They seem to be growing much much faster than they ever did before I drank this much!

No comments:

Post a Comment