Friday, September 17, 2010

Super slack

Yes - so I've been very slack with both my eating AND blogging.

On the plus side, I've been drinking a lot of water, and I feel like my skin is better and maybe I have a bit more energy.

I got my hair cut and coloured yesterday - I'll have to take a pic and post it. I loved it until Marcus told me he doesn't like it, and now I'm second guessing. I love the dark part, but not the blocky blonde at the front. I think I'll leave it a few more days to see if I change my mind, or else it's going to be another trip to the salon for me.

Last week I also removed my acrylics. It's very exciting - without all the great girls at MUA I would never have had the balls to do it. They're looking good considering they only came off a week ago. I'm using Revitanail which is looking very promising so far.

I also entered a contest at thepolishaholic! I'm such a sucker for contests even though I never win. It's funny, I was looking at some swatches and happened to see the contest. I've followed her blog for a little while on google reader, but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to blogger. However, I know those are the numbers that matter, so I've started following on blogger too. Here's the link for anyone who wants to enter. I secretly hope no one does so I can win!!

I should really stop looking at nail blogs, they drive me crazy. I've gone from never doing my nails to 3 times a week (every time I got a backfill) to DAILY!!! I never thought I would get this addicted, but here I am!

I also picked up 2 polishes today (but shhh, don't tell!). I'll swatch them soon

XO
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment