Sunday, October 17, 2010

Not a great weekend...

On Friday I did half of W1D3 as I got up late and didn't have time to do all of it. I was planning on going out on Saturday morning before it got warm, but I slept in again, so did nothing on Saturday.

Marcus' parents came over on Saturday night, which was, as usual, pretty quiet and awkward. I drank copious amounts of gin and midori with lemon juice, which made the whole evening much more pleasant. We also watched Boy (not usually a fan of NZ movies, but I thought it was fantastically well done!) and Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version). I though it was a bit odd - I didn't like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory either, so I'm not sure why I thought I'd like it!

Today was Sunday, and I had work all day, then played underwater hockey for about an hour tonight. It's not a hell of a lot of exercise, but it's better than doing nothing. Work was a total clusterfuck, full of annoying staff members and customers who want to drive me insane. I'm so glad I only work retail 1 day a week now, sitting behind a desk is much better for my blood pressure!

Tomorrow night I have underwater rugby for the first time, which should be interesting!

I think I'll do the sit up challenge W1D3 tonight to get it over and done with so I can start on week 2 tomorrow. I've got my whole family involved, so hopefully that should create a bit of competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment