Thursday, October 21, 2010

Project Runway

I am totally in LOVE with Project Runway. I don't know why, I'm not usually into the reality shows and I'm not overly into fashion either.

They always say such stupid things that make me laugh, and I love all the politics that go on between the models too. Tonight (well, actually last week) on Models of the Runway, they had a fight about who left a mess in the kitchen; fantastic! It's interesting how much of the same they are; all tall and skinny, yet all totally individual in that they have different skin tones, hair, faces and completely different personalities also.

I wish they showed them working out, it would make me happy to see that. That's my favorite thing to see on NZNTM too (oh look, there I go, admitting to watching dumb TV shows again!). I can't figure out how they stay so skinny when they eat so much shit (burgers and fries!?).

Anyway, I better finish this before I admit to watching any more crap on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment