Wednesday, October 13, 2010

W1D2

Today I went on my second C25k run tonight. It was really great, I felt like I was more prepared having done it last night, and also knew better how my body would react. I've decided to try to run in the hilly areas around my house. I figure running on inclines will get me stronger and fitter more quickly.

I also started the 200situpchallenge today. I'm somewhat concerned that it's going to me too much too soon, but it's nothing I can't handle. My biggest struggle is going to be being consistent with it - I just need to get up every day and do it.

It's interesting how quickly my focus has changed from losing weight to getting fit. I realise now that if I focus on my fitness, the weight loss will come.

I also realise this isn't going to be easy, but like they say; all good things take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment