Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Life right now

Gosh, between NaNoWriMo, exams and being generally slack, I haven't blogged in ages.

I'm up to 7751 words on my NaNo. By now, I should up up to 16,000-ish, so I've got a bit to catch up on!!! I'm liking the way my novel is going, which is the important thing.

Blog 3: Look at me
How many photos of you are there on Facebook? (Tagged – it shows when you go to your profile). Post one – not the one that makes you hottest, but one that shows you having the most fun.


I am only tagged in 14 photos. I'm glad, I don't really use FB and I sure as hell don't need my face plastered all over everything.

Here's the pic of me having the most fun.

Me on the left.

This was my friend's birthday dinner where we had an awesome time, drank too much, then went bowling and to the pub to watch the football. It was an awesome night. I'm jealous of how tanned I was there - no idea why, it was the middle of winter!!

In other news, I am up to W3D2 in C25K. I'm thinking about signing up for around the bays in March - it's 7k and I would have 2 months to train up to it. I'm not sure why I'm so uncertain; I think it's fear of failing, rather than anything else. I think I'll have to find a buddy who's wanting to tag along with me (Twitter, I'm looking at you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment