So NaNoWriMo has been a massive fail. After day 2, I started getting behind. And its just gone downhill from there. At last count, I had 13000 words. I should be over halfway done by now. I've decided to not continue. I know, you're all terribly upset that you wont ever get to read my masterpiece. It's okay, there's always next year!
I'm sort of sad, sort of completely unsurprised by this not working out. It's not often I can follow something through to the end, and I've never really been a writer, so becoming an author isn't something that I have ever aspired to do. In saying that, I never really got emotionally invested in my story - I only started thinking of a plot the day before NaNo started, and about 4 days in, I changed stories completely and started again. I think I was destined to fail the whole time. So I guess now I'm on to bigger and better things - there's a plan in action, and I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment