Saturday, December 11, 2010

Xmas Tweetup

So last night, I went to my very first tweetup at St Johns Bar. I arrived having drunk too much, drank too much there, and all in all, had a great night. We went from St Johns to Hooch where I popped my Long Island Iced Tea cherry (twice, thanks for your dregs @ardrigh), and had 2 Sangrias, which were delightful, despite me hating red wine.

@AmieMcCarron had a drink called a Bed of Roses, which looked amazing. @rghtmorningstar got a drink named after her, which was totally delicious. It was some milk and berry and alcohol concoction, and I could have drank several without a problem!

It was really great to meet everyone and put faces to names. Twitter people are super cool, thanks guys for an awesome night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! It was great to meet you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you too!!! Thanks to everyone for being so friendly!

    ReplyDelete