Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
I have the power to make my own choices, and I have the power to make others happy or unhappy.
I have the power to choose my emotions, and I, alone, can make myself sad.
If I succeed, it is because I made the right choice; if I fail, that responsibility lies with me also.
There is no one in this world who is more powerful than me, there is no one who can make me cry, or make me laugh, without me allowing them to do so.
I hold the key to my past, my present, and most importantly, I hold the key to my tomorrow.
"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
Fuck yeah.
ReplyDeleteFist pump.
BIG hugs.
you get the idea! x
What she said, like. When are you going to do my nails?
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDeleteMake a twtvite, and I'll be there!