Sunday, February 27, 2011

Uni tomorrow

Tomorrow university starts again.  I'm totally underprepared.  Well, actually, 'underprepared' is actually a a major overstatement - I'm not prepared at all.  I'm not signed into all my classes, there was a fuck up with my student loan (I have three under two different names for 2010, but none for 2011), and I have no idea what my timetable looks like.

I have no idea how this happened, usually I'm on top of uni.  This year I haven't even bought my books for my classes, and somehow I'm already behind on readings, even though we haven't started.

I'm sort of glad that I have one more year of uni left before I have to go out into the big wide world.  In saying that, 6 years at university is a fucking LONG time.  I enjoy learning new things all the time, and as much as I complain, I actually do enjoy the work.  The stress of assignments is good for me, and it helps to motivate me.  I guess that motivation is how I get so much done every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment