Monday, February 28, 2011

I did it!

Did anybody notice?? I have blogged EVERYDAY in February. Every-single-day.  What a trooper! Some blogs have been long and mostly ramble, others have been very short.  Some have been full of pictures, and others have been totally about me.  But the point is, I did it.  It was my own personal goal for Feb, and I was trying to do it without telling everyone so I wasn't accountable to anyone but myself.

Usually, unless I publicly announce my goals, I don't stick at them.  This time, I wanted to see if I have the personal motivation do it without worrying that everyone will think or say if I don't stick at it.  And I did it! Now I have to come up with something else for March.  Maybe I should do no drinking.  My liver would probably thank me.

So, what do you guys think about not drinking? It's nothing as cool as FebFast which lots of twitter kids did, but still, the benefit is there for me.  Alternatively, I could try to run every day. I know you're supposed to have rest days and all that, but I'm sort of a bit of an all or nothing sort of person, so I don't think I'd find that too much of an issue.  So, which one? No drinking, or running every day? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment