I was talking to a friend the other day about how BDSM situations work where there are two D-types (dominant), and one S-type (submissive). She asked for my take on it, so here it is. Keep in mind, I'm not the most experienced in this particular situation, so these are just my opinions and thoughts on it.
I think the best way to deal with a situation where there are two D-types is to, of course, communicate clearly between all parties before the scene occurs. Clear communication will help to eliminate any issues with who's running the scene and who can do what when.
As for logistics, I think the best way to go about it is to have a top dom, and a bottom dom. Essentially, the top dom gets to run the scene, and they both get to dom the sub. This means that they 'move on' when the top dom says they do. Of course, for safely, any participant can call off the scene at any time - usually you'd use a safeword or something similar here.
As with any situation where you have more than two people involved in a scene, you want to be very very clear about the scene boundaries and individual boundaries and limits. Some doms will be happy spit-roasting and high-fiving over the sub's head, others may be totally happy getting sexually involved with each other, and others will want the whole dynamic to centre around the sub. All of these things are totally fine - as long as everyone is aware of what's going on and everyone consents to it.
I really do think that dealing with a situation of two doms is as simple as communication. There aren't any secrets to any relationships or BDSM relationships - communication will fix most issues.
Another note - subs need aftercare. It's totally different for each sub, and it depends on the particular scene. For me, for normal sex or a 'basic' scene, I like talking and cuddles. I don't really like being left alone at the best of times, so the best thing to help me recover quickly is feeling important/loved. Unlike some people, I can recover with no aftercare (so if I'm left alone, I will become 'normal' without outside influence), but it does take longer.
A scene with two doms is probably going to be pretty intense for the sub, so aftercare is something you should discuss before the scene. Remember, doms need aftercare too, so you need to come to a happy medium about who gets what care when, and make sure that everyone gets the aftercare they need.
No comments:
Post a Comment